2 Boxes of 2004 SP Authentic Recap FT/FS

blaze92585

Bench Warmer
Picked up these two boxes this past weekend on blowoutcards weekend sale. Trying to get one of the nice rookie patch autos of the year, especially larry fitz, but was unsuccessful. All autos are on card, like they should be. All cards are FT/FS.

Steve McNair Jumbo Jersey 11/75 - R.I.P.
SteveMcNair04SPAuthenticJumboJersey.jpg

Will Smith RC Auto /990 Redemption...Called Upper Deck, they said it expired in 2007 and to **** it...FAIL
WillSmith04SPAuthenticRCAutoRedempt.jpg

Mewelde Moore RC Auto /990
MeweldeMoore04SPAuthenticRCAuto.jpg

Kenechi Udeze RC (not true RC) Auto
KenechiUdeze04SPAuthenticScriptsfor.jpg

Joe Horn Auto
JoeHorn04SPAuthenticScriptsforSucce.jpg

Roy Williams RC (not true RC) Auto....My favorite out of the boxes, will be harder to get.
RoyWilliams04SPAuthenticScriptsforS.jpg

Picked up these two boxes this past weekend on blowoutcards weekend sale. Trying to get one of the nice rookie patch autos of the year, especially larry fitz, but was unsuccessful. All autos are on card, like they should be. All cards are FT/FS.

Steve McNair Jumbo Jersey 11/75 - R.I.P.
SteveMcNair04SPAuthenticJumboJersey.jpg

Will Smith RC Auto /990 Redemption...Called Upper Deck, they said it expired in 2007 and to **** it...FAIL
WillSmith04SPAuthenticRCAutoRedempt.jpg

Mewelde Moore RC Auto /990
MeweldeMoore04SPAuthenticRCAuto.jpg

Kenechi Udeze RC (not true RC) Auto
KenechiUdeze04SPAuthenticScriptsfor.jpg

Joe Horn Auto
JoeHorn04SPAuthenticScriptsforSucce.jpg

Roy Williams RC (not true RC) Auto....My favorite out of the boxes, will be harder to get.
RoyWilliams04SPAuthenticScriptsforS.jpg

cwells - Does that mean you are interested or just trying to help out? Where I copied it from put the size of the photo after the image code. I took that out and reposted and looks good. LMK if you are interest in the McNair

blaze92585 said:
cwells - Does that mean you are interested or just trying to help out? Where I copied it from put the size of the photo after the image code. I took that out and reposted and looks good. LMK if you are interest in the McNair

Was just trying to help out and you beat me to it.....

tndcollectables said:
cmb for the moore and udeze

Hey buddy I like the westbrook patch, reggie brown auto, mcnabb jersey, and rodney carney exquisite auto.

You were interested in my AP and Bart Starr jerseys from my 08 LCM break. Let me know if we can work something out.

Back