Basketball 2 Boxes 06-07 Trilogy with Scans!

inopethflames

Bench Warmer
2 auto redemptions in 2 boxes, what an absolute joke. then i get a shaq patch = 1 color, white. absolutely ridiculous. then one of my redemptions is for a dual auto, wait til you see the players on that card. ill be emailing upper deck a complaint about their stupid products & their quality control/redemption cards after this break. i just hope i get something a lot better for at least 1 of the redemption cards, if not both.

Everything available for sale only - pm me if interested!

Box 1:

Rookies /499 - boone, bargnani, s brown
Rookies /33 - pops
Generations Autos - balkman, james singleton = ***?!?
Auto Redemption #1 - Bargnani autofocus
Team Trios - Wizards x2!!, Twolves

Jerseys:
07TrilogyBox1jerseys.jpg

Patch:
oscarrobertsontrilogypatch.jpg

Box 2:

Rookies /499 - douby, craig smith, shelden williams
Blue Parallel /66 - Yao
Generations Autos - Shannon Brown, Steve Kerr
Generations Patch 3/50 - Shaq
Team Trios - pistons, heat, pacers
Auto Redemption #2 - Signs of Stardom Dual Auto /33 - Patrick O'Bryant + Paul Millsap - are you kidding me??????????????????????????

Jerseys -
07TrilogyBox2Jerseys.jpg

i wasnt really expecting to get probably any good generations autos, which i certainly didnt, but i thought i would at least get an actual autofocus and hopefully a dual/triple auto, that wasnt a redemption. i cant imagine paying full srp for this product, i would be ready to kill myself if i had done that. im just hoping i get a replacement for the dual auto and that itll be something good.

i can use the oscar robertson lmk if you see anythign for it

why would you email upperdeck you got all of your hits you did get redemptions which are a hassle but you got all of your hits

if this was the case everyone who buted a crappy box in the mind would email them and let them know the hobby would be no fun if you pull a $300 plus auto out of every box

if that is the case everyone who has bought a box of contenders football this year would be complaining because i have seen a ton of junk boxes of that.

chris

i have no idea about football products, but 2 redemptions in 2 boxes plus a 1 color patch card , for the price of trilogy , should be something ud can avoid. if this cost $30 a box i wouldnt have emailed them, but unfortunately it cost a lot more than that.

that is just the way it goes sometimes you hit big and some times you dont hit anything. the next box could have been a huge one you never know that is the great thing about this hobby

chris

J must say that this two boxes weren`t so bad !

You got Oscar Robertson`s patch and dual jersey of Dr.J

Maybe Autos are not high-ended but still not bad !!!

J think you shouldn`t complain!!!!

Back