1991 Desert Storm

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
well i opened my boxes last night and im not happy...

Series 1 - 8 cards per pack, 36 packs per box, 88 cards in the set....yeah missing 1 card, plus i only got 1 bush, and 1 colin powell, but i got 7 Admiral Kelso, 6 Dick Cheney, 4 General Gabriel, 4 General Schwarzkopf, and 2 General Graves...also there is a 22 card sticker set, and i didnt get that either...

Series 2 - 8 cards per pack, 36 packs per box, 88 cards in the set...made the set with 11 unopened packs left, didnt try putting together the sticker set, i think the series 2 sticker set is only 10 cards

im really not happy that i didnt complete series 1, as that was cool...i remember buying quite a few packs back in 91 when these originally came out and i wanted the SCUD MISSILE...maybe ill buy another box if i can find them at a show for $2, im sure i spent well over $20 when they came out trying for that damn scud...for those who have no clue what im talking about ill try to do scans....

well i opened my boxes last night and im not happy...

Series 1 - 8 cards per pack, 36 packs per box, 88 cards in the set....yeah missing 1 card, plus i only got 1 bush, and 1 colin powell, but i got 7 Admiral Kelso, 6 Dick Cheney, 4 General Gabriel, 4 General Schwarzkopf, and 2 General Graves...also there is a 22 card sticker set, and i didnt get that either...

Series 2 - 8 cards per pack, 36 packs per box, 88 cards in the set...made the set with 11 unopened packs left, didnt try putting together the sticker set, i think the series 2 sticker set is only 10 cards

im really not happy that i didnt complete series 1, as that was cool...i remember buying quite a few packs back in 91 when these originally came out and i wanted the SCUD MISSILE...maybe ill buy another box if i can find them at a show for $2, im sure i spent well over $20 when they came out trying for that damn scud...for those who have no clue what im talking about ill try to do scans....

I can see what I have if you want let me know what you need. On my shelf is monster box marked desert storm. Do not know if it is topps or proset. First I will have to remove the inch of dust off the top.

Yeah let us know what card you need, I might have extras.

But this is my favorite set:

img090.jpg

img091.jpg

img092.jpg

Back