1988 Topps Baseball card set complete for sale

4justice

Bench Warmer
Ok fellas, this is just like the topic says

This is the complete 1988 Tops MLB Baseball card set I'm selling. For anyone needing info, this is the complete 792 card set (793 if you're counting the checklist card it came with)

I'm willing to off this set for $30. Flat fee. I can handle the shipping and handling charge, which is why it's a flat fee.

I'm willing to entertain any counter offers.

Sets are a tough sell for some reason. And no, I'll not be a buyer today ;)...maybe that's why? :confused:

Personally, I love 'em, since you get every card...but I'm also deeply fond of breaking packs. Overall, I consider sets to be important in a collection, but they're usually not worth anywhere near the sum of their individual cards and once the "star" cards are gone you'd be left with a stack of nothing...which is why I keep my sets intact. ;)

Yeah, that's why I don't sell individual cards under normal circumstances.

The only time I ever sell single cards is when it comes from a set that I didn't have completed in the first place. And that doesn't happen very often because I fight tooth and nail to have all my sets complete

I've seen the same set go on eBay for $19.99 plus shipping (media mail.) Your price is fair to me, but if people look, they may be able to find it cheaper. Have you considered throwing it on there?

Back