1978 Halsey Hall Recalls Set of 21

BVH

Bench Warmer
Guys,

I just stumbled on a set of these sealed, and unopened. Does anybody have an idea of the value? I can't find an actual value anywhere.

The only set I've found is this one listed on Ebay:

Halsey Hall Recalls

That seems a bit inflated to me, or is it? I intend to throw them up on Ebay.
Thanks for the help!

BVH

From Beckett OPG:
This 21-card set measures 2 1/2" by 3 3/4". The players featured were all local Minneapolis-St. Paul heroes whose exploits were remembered by local legend Halsey Hall. These sets were available upon issue from the producer for $3.50. The set was produced by Olde Cards Inc.

BV $40. I might be interested in trading for it.

berwind19 said:
From Beckett OPG:
This 21-card set measures 2 1/2" by 3 3/4". The players featured were all local Minneapolis-St. Paul heroes whose exploits were remembered by local legend Halsey Hall. These sets were available upon issue from the producer for $3.50. The set was produced by Olde Cards Inc.

BV $40. I might be interested in trading for it.

Thank you! I am probably gonna just throw it up on Ebay one of these days. I will probably list them for like $20 or 25. If you're interested, lemme know and I'll PM you before I list them and we could arrange a Buy it now or something.

I'm pretty much getting out of all my sports cards, since my collection was mostly the late 80's and early 90's and We ALL know how valuable THEY are, lol! :mad: So I really don't have anything I want to trade for.

Back