15 BOX GROUP CASE BREAK - 2008 Ultimate Collection! COMPLETED!

cool buddy we all appreciate the updates..Everyone is just excited to get this party started so you can pull that Jerry Rice Legends auto for me ;)

are you going to break it and put in on YouTube for us to watch after you are done, or are you going to do it LIVE on Ustream, and then upload the videos after that?

GotGibson? said:
Update.

I found out whiy it was not shipped Monday. I called them and they told me the price they had on their webiste was wrong. About $100 wrong in our favor. They told me that was their mistake but couldn't let me get it for that cheap.

I don't know about you guys, but that is NOT RIGHT IMO. So I let them know how I feel about it and they will end up sending the case today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but it was either that or no case at all and you just get your money back.

Thanks guys.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Actually it is illegal, false advertising.

BHELSER1981 said:
are you going to break it and put in on YouTube for us to watch after you are done, or are you going to do it LIVE on Ustream, and then upload the videos after that?

I will record them and put them on YouTube and then scan the cards for those that do not want to watch the video(s).

Back