1 box SP Rookie Threads + some PC/other pickups

K

KingJason

Well, I've been busy listing cards for a local guy (along with the regular day-to-day stuff I do) and for a bonus, he bought me a box of 07 SP Rookie Threads...here's my pulls from it (I gave him a few of the jersey cards from it in a trade so that's why the jersey card pile is a little smaller)

imageek4.jpg

The upper swatch of the Calvin Johnson is 2 colors and is ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR TRADE!!! I also pulled a Kenneth Darby Signing day auto :sick: and am giving it to one of my good friends (who's a misguided Alabama Crimson Tide fan)...the dual jersey is John Beck/Ted Ginn Jr.

imagexr6.jpg

The Joe Thomas is BARELY 2 colors on the top swatch...imagine my joy at pulling that card! The Willis Chrome refractor rc & Brad Smith Exquisite were part of my other pick-ups...the Hunt Letterman is the regular version #'d to 250

Here were the 2 "Hits" for the box...

imageqz4.jpg

I was pretty happy about the dual auto...I could have definitely done worse than that one...the Kolb has some upside as well.

Here's my other Pick-up's...

imagees6.jpg

The SPx Rice is the regular version #'d to 199...I got the Gonzalez out of the 1 pack of Sterling I broke...#'d to 199...the Jim Brown speaks for itself...just like the Joe Greene auto jersey below, I'm mainly looking for a Jack Lambert auto for it.

and my other pick-ups over the past month or so.....

scan0001ok2.jpg

The Jim Kelly, Duke Snider and Hasek auto's go into my PC...the SPx Norwood goes into my ever-expanding Norwood Rc collection. I'll trade the Joe Greene auto but ONLY for a Jack Lambert auto (and NOT the 03 Gridiron Kings auto...I HATE that set!) or maybe a Jim Taylor auto. I'll trade most of the other stuff but to be honest, my wantlist isn't organized right now (haven't been looking for too many things)...I'm going to be VERY picky on the Landry/Bowe dual auto...could use a Marino auto (would REALLY like the 00 or 01 UD Legends auto for him)....besides that, Calvin Johnson or other things that catch my eye. I'd also consider a nice JaMarcus Russell Auto Rc (actual auto rc, not a subset auto)

Comments are welcome.

Thanks everybody...

now for individual attention!

Browniebites -- The Joe Thomas is definitely for trade! His cards are as worthless as **** on a boar hog around here. Find me an Adrian Peterson Topps Chrome Rc for my nearly completed set and it's yours.

Rexvos -- I'll look at your list and get back with you...I definitely don't mind holding on to that one right now (even though it's 2 players for Loser State U.).

Welker -- I'll let you know on the dual jsy...I've got several people asking about it already (plus one of my main trading partners is collecting Beck too...I'm waiting to hear back from him 1st before I do anything with it)

KingJ Unfortunately I don't think that would be easy for me to find... I'm struggling to put together my chrome set too... have you picked up your vick yet or are you skipping it??? I could care less if my set is missing vick... I guess that's just me... anything in my bucket you could use that isn't chrome base(since i'm making my set)?

just to let everybody know, the Bowman Sterling Anthony Gonzalez auto jsy rc and the Beck/Ginn Jr. dual jersey card are both gone...my main trading partner needed the dual jsy and he hooked me up with many of the 07 Bow. Chrome prospects cards I needed for my working set...as for the Sterling Gonzalez, it went out in a big local trade...I'll be posting the spoils from that tomorrow (some NICE stuff including a KICK-BUTT Peyton Manning card)...scans tomorrow!

BrownieBites -- I'm pretty sure I need that Drew Stanton Topps Chrome for my set (I'm down to 9-10 cards to finish it off)...I'll get back with you on this tomorrow.

Welker -- sorry but my main trading partner got the dual jsy card (I had been kind of holding it out for him until I talked to him about it)...he helped me get my 07 Bow. Chrome BB needlist down to under 10 cards and he wanted the Dual so he got it. Sorry about that.

Sliqwill -- I looked at your cards but I didn't see anything that I'd swap the Exquisite Smith for...sorry about that.

Back