09 UPPER DECK FOOTBALL CASE BREAK ---DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt take too long once we got going... I MAY do a break next week.. but POSSIBLY wait until after Christmas... so everyone has the holiday MONEY lol

what you think?

ac-n-mike said:
didnt take too long once we got going... I MAY do a break next week.. but POSSIBLY wait until after Christmas... so everyone has the holiday MONEY lol

what you think?

I would be up for a another break next week (promise to draft quicker) as long as its not too expensive (>$50). What are you thinking about for a product?

How come I selected the DJ Hall auto with my last pick but it is still listed on the front page as available? I haven't received the cards yet either.

kordell2000 said:
How come I selected the DJ Hall auto with my last pick but it is still listed on the front page as available? I haven't received the cards yet either.

sorry i didnt edit the last pick... sheesh

;)

as of today, all cards have shipped...

I am expecting with the holidays etc it may take a few more days

(FYI everyone sorry had to get more team bags etc, I am not one to just throw the cards in the bubble mailers in top loaders ;) but you all that participate often already know that ;)

thanks again everyone

ac-n-mike said:
sorry i didnt edit the last pick... sheesh

;)

as of today, all cards have shipped...

I am expecting with the holidays etc it may take a few more days

(FYI everyone sorry had to get more team bags etc, I am not one to just throw the cards in the bubble mailers in top loaders ;) but you all that participate often already know that ;)

thanks again everyone

Well thats Cool only if mine was sent with EXTTRA <3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back