09 Donruss Threads FB GROUP Break (12BX case)--- SHIPPED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a rough time (EST) that the breaks gonna go off acnmike. Also do I have to sign up for anything. I.E. (is it like blogtv where you have to sign up...well you don't but it says guest and not your name if you don't sign up)

tagliabue-2006-draft.jpg

There has been a trade!

Collect the best would like to thank spud77 for letting him be in his first break with an easy deal. also would like to thank him for getting Roger Goudell him self to announce the trade (WOW!)...

aoskwhite84 said:
Do you have a rough time (EST) that the breaks gonna go off acnmike. Also do I have to sign up for anything. I.E. (is it like blogtv where you have to sign up...well you don't but it says guest and not your name if you don't sign up)

this has been stated NUMEROUS times now... 6-7 pm cst

yes you CAN sign up... if you want to chat, but if you just want to watch you don't have to sign up for anything

mwolfson22 said:
I assume you meant Texans?

yea spud77 and collectthebest need to clarify what teamthey are talkign about... they said TITANS... but he is talking ANDRE JOHNSON MOJO and uh.. one of those teams is NOT his to trade or sell LOL

someone nneds to bring the Comish back to the podium to explain ;)

ac-n-mike said:
this has been stated NUMEROUS times now... 6-7 pm cst

yes you CAN sign up... if you want to chat, but if you just want to watch you don't have to sign up for anything
alright sorry about that....I guess I should have scanned the thread before asking that question my apologies. Good luck to every1 on the break.

it's ok.... you will see tonight in the break.. just giving you a hard time ;)

good luck tonight guys! should be fun!

about 5+ hours to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back