09/10 SP SIGNATURE BASKETBALL 20 BX CASE ---DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this break is better than the breaks I've been watching on youtube.

That crap was horrible.

I'm still excited.

I figure even if the break sucks, it won't be any different then whenever I go to the card shop. All my boxes there suck as well.

I have the worst luck when it comes to boxes.

LOL this is gonna be like the SP SIG football break... its really a crap shoot
ther are some AMAZING hits to get, BUT it's just the luck of the draw

you cant go into this product thinking you are gonna hit a $500 card lol

but I have seen some pretty amazing stuff.... but as you said.. I have seen some awful ones as well

johnjohnny said:
I hope this break is better than the breaks I've been watching on youtube.

That crap was horrible.

I'm still excited.

I figure even if the break sucks, it won't be any different then whenever I go to the card shop. All my boxes there suck as well.

I have the worst luck when it comes to boxes.

this product as well as the football one was a terrible product...lots of no names, but at least in buying a case you may get the 1 good box out of 20...the other 19 are going to be .....who???

but a 1 in 20 shot at the case hit is better than going to your local shop and NEVER getting the case hits ebcause it was already snatched up LOL

lol true, although i have been pretty lucky in the few packs i've picked up at the lcs in Longview. first 3 packs i ever got in there i pulled a 09/10 Studio Kobe Masterstrokes auto #'d to 99. but traded it off just about a week later thinking it would be like 150, but it books now for 225 lol. but i did get a sweet Donald Brown auto/patch and a Peyton Sweet Spot for it.

ac-n-mike said:
but a 1 in 20 shot at the case hit is better than going to your local shop and NEVER getting the case hits ebcause it was already snatched up LOL

exactly...and its a heck of a lot cheaper than when the product first came out...

I would take a shot at $38... but at the $60 (or was it more?) it was when it released I would rather get 3 lap dances and call it a day

ac-n-mike said:
I would take a shot at $38... but at the $60 (or was it more?) it was when it released I would rather get 3 lap dances and call it a day

What kind of Toothless Wonders are you getting dances from where you can get 3 dances for $60?

lap dances are $20... right? man I have been with my wife for 15 yrs , do you know how long it's been since I was in one of those clubs?

(about 6 weeks.. but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

ac-n-mike said:
lap dances are $20... right? man I have been with my wife for 15 yrs , do you know how long it's been since I was in one of those clubs?

(about 6 weeks.. but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Hell, I don't know how much they are, I've only been to 1 in my whole life (been married 9 yrs). I just figured they'd be more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back