09/10 Panini RC's & Stars BSK Group Break (6 box lot) -- SHIPPED !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats funny the high ender guys both went for the bucks lol ill take my chances with the lakers couple nice legend autos

lol JUST ONE TEAM FOR NOW GUYS... YOU CAN PICK ANOTHER TEAM IN 16 HOURS... TO GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE ETC.....

BASKETBALL HAS BEEN TAKING A LITTLE LONGER TO FILL... BUT WHEN IT'S FULL.. WE WILL GET IT GOING ;)

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK !

atrain2004 said:
lol thats funny the high ender guys both went for the bucks lol ill take my chances with the lakers couple nice legend autos

I was going back and forth with the Lakers and Bucks,seeing that the case hit could be a nice Laker pull

atrain2004 said:
sob ill take the lakers

lol I was going to take them if no one got them in the beginning......I feel a Kobe 1/1 :D .....probably the only one he signed just so panini could advertise him.

:woo: 15 hours and 55 minutes to go unless someone takes my other team or unless i decide not to get another team either way :woo:

Well I hope I can get in again on other breaks in the future so hopefully I can help speed up the basketball breaks...being new and all.

Thanks for the Bulls spot :-)

208963 said:
:woo: 15 hours and 55 minutes to go unless someone takes my other team or unless i decide not to get another team either way :woo:

LOL you can count that down yourself ;) I'm heading home ;)

see you guys later

Neobright said:
Well I hope I can get in again on other breaks in the future so hopefully I can help speed up the basketball breaks...being new and all.

Thanks for the Bulls spot :-)

yes sir.. I will Private Message you the payment information when the break is close to full... payment needs to be made within 24 hours of that or the spot goes back "on the board"

Thanks for joining us and GOOD LUCK ;)

Oh and I'm off to bed as it's now 11 pm over here in blighty. A.C. I'll pm you about postage when I'm more alive tomorrow
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back