Football '07 SP Authentic box break. Pics added....

steelers#1fan

Bench Warmer
Nothing's for trade at the moment, but if anyone needs singles to fill their sets, just drop me a line. Now for the goods. Lemme know what you think..

Marcspics005.jpg

Marcspics006.jpg

Marcspics007.jpg

Marcspics008.jpg

Nice Break....
I'm A Little Concerned Though. I Broke An Spa Box A Week Or So Ago And Pulled Horhung By The Letters Redemption. Been Seeing All The Hornungs Straight From Packs. But Mine Was A Redemption?

Nice Box , I Have Seen A Ton That Are Worse Than That One. At Least You Are Getting A Horning By The Letter, I Got A Cato June Redemption Out Of 1 Of My Boxes. Ouch !

Thanks. I hear you about worse boxes. I haven't bought a hobby box in like a year, but got the itch to bust some wax. I was happy with outcome.
heath23 said:
Nice Box , I Have Seen A Ton That Are Worse Than That One. At Least You Are Getting A Horning By The Letter, I Got A Cato June Redemption Out Of 1 Of My Boxes. Ouch !

I went to my local hobby shop and bought 4 individual packs out of a hobby box, i pulled the 4 packs randomly didnt surch them and in one i pulled a triple auto chirography of Tony Hunt, Garrett Wolfe and Michael Bush #ed 14/25 lol

Back