07-08 ITG H+P Autos Wanted!!!

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Looking to buy, or trade for a few of these H+P autos. Let me know your asking price, or what you may be looking for in return. I have over 1000 pack pulled NHL autos, so I'm sure I can find you something. Looking for the following autos:

Alex Pietrangelo
Brandon Sutter
Drew Doughty (DONE)
Justin Pogge
Jordan Staal
John Tavares :eek:
Kyle Beach
Luke Schenn (DONE)
Steven Stamkos :eek:
maybe a few others

Holler if you have any of these!

Troy

Pasttimesports said:
I have the John Tavares if your still trying to get him!

Don't have much in the way of Pens, for you though! Tom R pretty much wiped me out. :eek: I know you told me that it isn't priced yet, but did you happen to see if any have sold on ebay lately in the completed auctions area? It's tough to work a trade for a card when neither one of us know what it's worth. :eek: I may be willing to trade one of my Lemieux autos for it, but would like to see some pricing info on Tavares, so we are both happy with our ends of the trade. :)

Only thing I've seen so far is some guy has the exactly same card up in on a BIN for 225. Thats about it..not much of his selling or been sold...yeah I figured Tom took most of the pens...but lemiuex would be fantastic as well...since his the ol childhood hero and all

Pasttimesports said:
Only thing I've seen so far is some guy has the exactly same card up in on a BIN for 225. Thats about it..not much of his selling or been sold...yeah I figured Tom took most of the pens...but lemiuex would be fantastic as well...since his the ol childhood hero and all

I looked up the Lemieux auto I have incoming, and it only books at $80, so that isn't gonna work for you. I'm not really that willing to trade more than a Mario auto for an auto of someone who's 16, and has never even played an NHL game yet. I know, my mentality is a bit different than most, but I also don't get why Crosby autos are on the same pricing level as Gretzky, and Orr. LOL!!!

Luke Schenn has been acquired. :cool:

0416004.jpg

Pasttimesports said:
Haha well what lemiuex auto is it...i mean i could always do that and maybe some smaller stuff..doesn't have to be like a few huge cards ya know?

LMK if you don't work out something with Bryan first. I'm getting a signed Tavares 8X10 from Frozen Pond for $79, so I don't necessarily need it. Now want it is a different story. :D Give me a shout if you don't do something with Bry, and I'll see what I can do. ;)

Ah..I don't think its going very far with Bry as I basically don't have any flyers stuff left....as for something to add...i am looking for some inserts/gu/and base cards from 05-06 ud mvp...kinda trying to do a semi full set of everything from it.

Back