05 UD Dual auto McPherson/Leone for auction

Firth-of-Fifth

Bench Warmer
Up for auction is a 05 UD Reflections dual auto of Dallas McPherson/Justin Leone. Bidding starts at 1000 points with increments of 100. Auction will end Thursday April 19 at 9PM EST. Cards will ship the day after points received and the auction will be set up through the trade manager. Thanks

bb2.jpg

freshenup23 said:
1900 all my points :)

Fresh you bid this yesterday, and 2100 today. You dont have 2100 points, please only bid what you have.

Point Rules
Points on the site are gained by posting, viewing threads, creating threads, winning games in the arcade, and referring members. We are now going to be putting up some items for auction on the site (hopefully a few a week) for you to bid on with the points. To bid please be sure that you have that many points in your account. IF YOU DO NOT, item will go to the second highest, and you will be deducted 15% of your current points. If you would like to sell an item please include the following information: min bid, bid increment, title/condition of card, ending date. Dates may not be changed. If the seller refuses to send the card for that amount of points, he may no longer be allowed to have points.

Thanks Ryan

well i knew i would ahve 2100 by today becuase of posting and such, but that is all i am going to have since I am not going to really post anymore for the rest of the week

Back