05-06 upper deck needs.Please Help!

17jeremy

Bench Warmer
Need these please help me out.

Cards needed for 05-06 Hockey UD Series 2:

Base Set

Diary of a Phenoms:

2-8-19-22

plus a lot of the young guns but would like to get these out of the way first.Would like to trade but would think about buying if I get no responses.

Jeremy I have those 4 Crosby cards for you. I'll meet up with you on the weekend, and drop them off. LMK who #383 is so I can find it, and you can have that one too! I bought over 40 blaster boxes of UD2, so I'm sure I have it here. LOL!!

etmill thanks for your post but I think I got them taken care of.If you want I can pm you a list of the young guns Im after I do need a lot so you probably have one I'd need so we could maybe make a trade.

Troy. Thanks a lot. I would give you that bell young gun for these but I traded it on another site it seems like everyone is after leafs now.anyways if there is anything I can give you for them please tell me I do have some sundin base and nash base.I'll be gone this weekend though I have a b-ball tourney for my school team in peterborough so maybe we can meet sometime next week.Whatever works for you.

Oh yeh #383 is Bryan Smolinski.

17jeremy said:
etmill thanks for your post but I think I got them taken care of.If you want I can pm you a list of the young guns Im after I do need a lot so you probably have one I'd need so we could maybe make a trade.

Troy. Thanks a lot. I would give you that bell young gun for these but I traded it on another site it seems like everyone is after leafs now.anyways if there is anything I can give you for them please tell me I do have some sundin base and nash base.I'll be gone this weekend though I have a b-ball tourney for my school team in peterborough so maybe we can meet sometime next week.Whatever works for you.

Oh yeh #383 is Bryan Smolinski.

Okay LMK what day is good. That will give me a chance to find Smolinski! I don't need anything for them! ;)

Back