Basketball 05-06 Exquisite Is Now Live!

Quincy8Douby

Nets Fan
Upper Deck obvioulsy backdoored the 05-06 exquisite. There is a live break on beckett, and I will link it. I'm not sure if this is allowed (linking to other boards). If it isn't, mods please let me know and I will edit it.

Break

Check what he just pulled! Could do higher than the LBJ Exquisite auto/patch/rc from 03-04 (the regular one)?

Chris Paul tiple patch #/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I added the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe lol

2 base in last box. ouch! CP3 killed his last box of any chance of a hit. lol! No CV31 tho. I have mixed feelings. Ask for details if you want. Don't want to post cause it's so long, but.........

He could have kept or sold/traded it to another person, or I could have got it. LOL I wish!

mvpsportscards said:
The Paul is not worth that much! It is really nice! But all 3 boxes? Not even close!

umm, yes it is. It's Exquisite (is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT right now b/c it just came out), it's Chris Paul (CP3's Topps Chrome Black Ref. /399 sells about $60 on avg.), and oh yeah, it's Exquisite. And its a TRIPLE PATCH, and it's #/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's exquisite.

I bet he paid around $1800 for that case. And the Paul is easy $1000 if not around $1500

Back