02-03 In The Game 4th Year Phenoms Nik Antropov (white)

17jeremy

Bench Warmer
CARD IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got this card in the mail today and I know theres a lot of leafs fans who'd want it but I just wanna get rid of it because I hate the leafs.Im going to get more into hockey and will be spending more time over here on the hockey forum so I'm just looking for some good trade bait for this card.Im looking for something that catches my eye but im interested in cards of Joe thorntin (san jose uni only) rick nash, ilya kovalchuk, dany heatley, sidney crosby,alexander ovechkin and marian gaborik to name a few.Im also a fan of the avs and im looking for wolski,svatos and sakic.I didn't even know the bv of this card when I traded for it but now that I checked beckett I found out it books 50 and I was really surpised.Just fielding offers for this so please don't be angry if your offer isn't taken.

I'll also be getting a scan very shortly for you guys as well.I'm also looking for 1 for 1 trade or possibily 2 cards but no more than 2 cards.

Thank you Jeremy

do you have a link to where you got the BV from?

nikantropovgu.jpg

beckett.com and it actually books 25 dude not 50 sorry beckett had an error that one of the guys on scf picked up on.Also how did you put the pic so there is no link?

card is gone sorry.Gotta few good cards for it if interested in those though.Also i'll pm you a list of my incoming cards in a bit.

to show the image instead of a link copy and paste the thing in your buckett.

i'll take a look at your buckett later

Back