you might want to block this guy...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ianosis2012

anyone that sells much of anything knows you run across some 'special' people...that guy is one of them...these are the messages i got from him in the past 24 hours...

hello there Sliqwill, I just won an aution for a Reggie williams card, please excuse my ignorance, but I bought without realizing what the actual purchase was exactly. I already paid with paypal, but if there was ever a deal that i wanted out of - this deal is it-the picture is very deceiving, and I jumped into the auction with only a minute to go. If you could cancel the transaction that would be great, but if you cant, my payment is available already. Thanks, Ian Smith

ok, fair enough, i shoot back inquiring about what he found deceptive, as the description says its for the item in the title only and the picture may contain multiple images

so i wake up to this...

sure, I looked at the pic then the price and was overjoyed, then the time left- without reading anything- it was my fault totally, I had never saw this type of ad before- but I'll tell ya what- I think I will just purchase a couple more items from you, if you don't care- and that will justify the price of shipping in my mind and also give you more sales- I sincerely apologize for my ignorance.

fair enough...

and this...

I can't find anything else in your store that I like. If I can't get out of this tranaction-I understand. But please understand that your listing is easily comparable to a bad dating site-where there is a bunch of pics of a pretty girl then when you actually look at what your getting she is dog ugly. I will not be able to leave positive feedback. When I went to your store same thing. Pages of pretty pics, but then you get the dog when you click on the actual title. Why do you put 6 or 8 cards in a pic for a listing that is only selling one? Reggie Williams sucks, I wish I would have never seen this ad

to some it may seem innocent enough, but i dont like where he feels im openly misrepresenting an item...so i did a search of his history...he bought 2 cards from a guy with pretty much the same description as mine, with multiple cards in the scan...

im interested to see what he says to what i sent him asking about those 2 items...and yes, i did refund him, and block him...ive had stupid people before that admit they are stupid and want a refund...but if you lie to me, i will call you on it...

Back