Football You are not going to believe this one

tazmocan

Bench Warmer
I just recieved a Package in the mail from a person named Kelly England. It contained an 03 honors jersey tandems of Nate and the weed boy Onterio. What got me was the date on the front of the package

August 23, 2005 It took the post office that long to get it to me. The pacakge has footprints on it but the card inside is mint. Well over 2yrs to make it.

confused0054.gif

I had that happen once with a package from Canada, but it only took that one 8 months to get to me, When it did arrive, there were tire tracks on it and no cancellation stamps from the Canadian Post or USPS

the package had prints and looks like tire marks too. The 2 stamps are 37 cents each. What got me was the stamp from the P.O in Knoxville, Tn

BSC said:
confused0054.gif

I had that happen once with a package from Canada, but it only took that one 8 months to get to me, When it did arrive, there were tire tracks on it and no cancellation stamps from the Canadian Post or USPS
Knoxville is a Main Distribution Hub for alot of mail coming from east of the Mississippi headed west and vice versa

Back