WTTF RYAN MALLETT

swampstyle

Bench Warmer
I am collecting Ryan Mallett cards and other former Razorbacks (Felix Jones, Peyton Hillis, Darren McFadden, Marcus Monk, Matt Jones, D.J. Willimas (GB)) Please let me know what you have and what you are looking for! Thanks!

I have of Mallett:
Platinum RC
Topps End Zone Relic Card
Topps Bowman Reprint Mini

LMK if u need any of them looking for titans in return.
Matt

Swamp...Do you know all Louisiana peeps should be LSU FANS...LOL...Hey man welcome to the forum and I'll check for Hogs for you...I'm south of you and congrats on the great win over A&M

Looking for nice Stafford Autos..

DSCF1851.jpg

Jami--I am interested in both of the first two. I actually JUST pulled the mini card Sunday! I will PM you a list of my titans cards. i had actually seen a post on another site yesterday so brought some of my titans with me today!

Krunch--SUP? ;) I actually was 5 minutes late to work today b/c the post office was late opening and i wanted to make sure to get your package in the mail and insurance on it!!!! My boyfriend looked at all those cowboys cards longingly--all but a few are dupes of ones i have already given him...but it was like i was taking away his toys! He will be over it when his Vince Young rookie comes in though....hopefully...if not i may be the WORST girlfriend ever!!!

Saintsfan--does it help that LSU is my second favorite team and that i only root against them int he battle for the golden boot? :-) If you really want to laugh, my boyfriend graduated from Texas and is a huge Horns fan and hates my Razorbakcs...however, he was a hog fan for Saturday! Thanks for the congrats! I have a huge collection of saints & lsu player cards too. Had actually won a 30 card lot of LSU cards from Ebay that never showed :( supposed to get a refund on them. Appreciate you being willing to look through your cards for cards of the enemy ;)

Ground Support--I don't have any stafford auto's. will have a stafford GU soon (thank you Krunch) but other then that base & inserts are about all i have of stafford. Is there anyone else you would be interested in? i have a gallery on another trade site and am working on trying to figure photobucket out. Would you be interested in looking at my other stuff?

OK well im pretty eay to deal with. So just LMK what u got when u get a chance and we will get a deal done :)
Matt

Jami--I am interested in both of the first two. I actually JUST pulled the mini card Sunday! I will PM you a list of my titans cards. i had actually seen a post on another site yesterday so brought some of my titans with me today!

Krunch--SUP? ;) I actually was 5 minutes late to work today b/c the post office was late opening and i wanted to make sure to get your package in the mail and insurance on it!!!! My boyfriend looked at all those cowboys cards longingly--all but a few are dupes of ones i have already given him...but it was like i was taking away his toys! He will be over it when his Vince Young rookie comes in though....hopefully...if not i may be the WORST girlfriend ever!!!

Saintsfan--does it help that LSU is my second favorite team and that i only root against them int he battle for the golden boot? :-) If you really want to laugh, my boyfriend graduated from Texas and is a huge Horns fan and hates my Razorbakcs...however, he was a hog fan for Saturday! Thanks for the congrats! I have a huge collection of saints & lsu player cards too. Had actually won a 30 card lot of LSU cards from Ebay that never showed :( supposed to get a refund on them. Appreciate you being willing to look through your cards for cards of the enemy ;)

Ground Support--I don't have any stafford auto's. will have a stafford GU soon (thank you Krunch) but other then that base & inserts are about all i have of stafford. Is there anyone else you would be interested in? i have a gallery on another trade site and am working on trying to figure photobucket out. Would you be interested in looking at my other stuff?

I have these plus some other 2011 Platinums in my bucket. I am looking for Jake Locker or Cam Newton serial #'d cards, but will consider any regular RC's of them as well. The Ryan Mallets were in a lot, but I will pull them if you want them.

Patriotslot.jpg

I have a few Mallett base cards, however I'm also a HOGS fan lol. So IDK. Do you have a tradelist? Check my list, I might have a few cards you'll love. WOOO PIG SOOOOIIIEEE

Back