WTTF Mariners, Griffey, Randy Johnson, HOF RC's, Auto's

Hey DSerb10,

I have Ichiro RC's, Johnson RC's, including a minor league card, Griffey RC's and an autographed picture of his, with a Cert. of authenticity... I don't know who is on the Mariners right now, any one particular of interest? Any interest in what I mentioned? I'll give you specifics if there is...

I'm intersted in the RC's that you have of Bucholz, A. Gordon, Hughes, Hamels, Liriano and H. Ramirez...

Nykerry43

I have this for sale, make me an offer.

WinningTriosBetancourtBeltreHernand.jpg

DSerb10 said:
Not buying right now. Very nice card though. What is the bv? See anything in my bucket you might be interested in?

I'll check your bucket, it doesn't have a book value since it's numbered to 25.
The usual no price due to scarcity.

STUMP

What are the Griffey RC's you have? I am not looking for the main ones i.e. Bowman, Donruss, Fleer I have at least 10 of each of those. LMK what you have and if you have a scan
Thanks
Dan
Afromnewyork said:
Have some Griffey rcs. Love that cano auto

DSerb10 said:
Stump - what kind of value would you put on it. just out of curiosity how much cash you looking for it? LMK
Dan

This card has had me guessing from the day I pulled it. I have seen them listed for up to $150 as buy it nows but haven't ever seen one similar to this sell. If someone offered me $75 for it I would probably sell it. I've always wanted to trade it for something equally sick. I won't let go of it easy because it is the nicest patch card I have pulled.

STUMP

DSerb10 said:
Wow that's out of my price range. Didn't think it would be that much. Thanks anyway

No problem, your right though, it probably isn't worth what I'd expect. Just out of curiosity, what do you think it's worth?

STUMP

Back