WTTF 2004 & 2005 UD Reflections

dlackey

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Looking for any from these two years UD Reflections, base, gu or auto's for the base sets.

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis,have SPs from 05 Reflections on my page. Maybe you can find something for that Goodwins Preview Pujols I saw you have.

LMK,
Brett

Brett

Any idea on what the Pujols books for? I may have a couple more Pujols in parallels from 07 and/or 08 UD Masterpieces.

Thanks,
Dennis

Brett

I totally forgot that another member had put stake on the Pujols on another site but i believe i have a few more Pujols cards that maybe you can use or hopefully you can. I'm sorry for me forgetting about it. It was a few days before i posted here and he just now got with me on it.

Thanks,
dennis

Have a ton of base available for 3005 Reflections available...also these:

2005 Upper Deck Reflections Johan Santana / Steve Carlton Cut from the same cloth dual GU Red #79/99
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Hank Blalock Fabric Reflections GU
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Mark Prior Fabric Reflections jersey (blue)
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Kerry Wood/Mark Prior Cut from the same cloth dual jersey (grey/blue) 133/225

BrettThePujolsMetsGuy said:
Lemme know what you have then and I'll see if I need them.

I will try to get you a list today, i'm taking a vacation day today and off tomorrow as well so i have a few days i can search for stuff. Will get a list and shoot you a pm.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dacubs? said:
Have a ton of base available for 3005 Reflections available...also these:

2005 Upper Deck Reflections Johan Santana / Steve Carlton Cut from the same cloth dual GU Red #79/99
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Hank Blalock Fabric Reflections GU
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Mark Prior Fabric Reflections jersey (blue)
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Kerry Wood/Mark Prior Cut from the same cloth dual jersey (grey/blue) 133/225

I could use all those listed and all base as i have none.

Thanks,
Dennis

Back