WTTF 07-08 Chipper jones cards

BBfan74

Bench Warmer
Mainly looking for 08 triple threads, 08 UD heroes, 08 UD Ballpark, 08 UDX, and so on. Also if you have any inserts or base from other years lmk what you have and what you're looking for.

This card is fresh from today /399
img129.jpg

I have a '07 Topps Chrome Xfractor and a '05 Champions Green Parallel /25 and Probably More in my Bucket. I'm mainly looking for Prince Fielder and Greg Maddux but I will check a Bucket.

07 Topps Chrome Xfractor
05 Champions Green Parallel /25
Topps Heritage Chipper/Bobby

Ok those are what i need, if you can check and see if you have any others Id appreciate it. I'll find some fielder and maddux and lyk here what I have. You can check my bucket under inserts I know I have some maddux inserts there.

I like Both of your Maddux GU (especially the T206), Fielder/Pujols/Sheets GU, your Prince Ball park common, the 6 piece Cubs G/U, Maddux Grass Roots insert, Maddux Halls Well, and the Maddux International Refractor.:D :D

Maddux int ref is $25 bv
Maddux Halls well $6 bv
Maddux gras roots $4 bv

07 Topps Chrome Xfractor - $5bv
05 Champions Green Parallel /25 - $10bv
Topps Heritage Chipper/Bobby - $1.25bv

Can you do a trade/cash deal? If so I can do the ones you want, for the chippers. Plmk so we can work out the details.

BBfan74 said:
Maddux int ref is $25 bv
Maddux Halls well $6 bv
Maddux gras roots $4 bv

07 Topps Chrome Xfractor - $5bv
05 Champions Green Parallel /25 - $10bv
Topps Heritage Chipper/Bobby - $1.25bv

Can you do a trade/cash deal? If so I can do the ones you want, for the chippers. Plmk so we can work out the details.
Sure it's possible.

like the UD Ballpark 6 piece gu and 8 piece gu
also like the fielder braun gu

have these chippers available:

2007 Fleer Ultra SE Chipper Jones Faces of the Game GU Braves
2004 Fleer Flair Chipper Jones Diamond Cuts Jersey (white) #4/13
2005 Upper Deck Reflections Andruw Jones/Chipper Jones Cut From The Same Cloth Dual Jersey (White/White) #45/50
2005 Upper Deck Origins Chipper Jones 5x7 Tin Sign

Back