Football WR R. Moss Traded To Patriots

snick103

Bench Warmer
Wow very interesting move for the Patriots to bring a guy over with that much baggage and the way Brady spreads the ball around I am sure Mr Moss will get upset and pull plays like he does and pouts

WR R. Moss Traded To Patriots
Adam Schefter, NFL Network

The NFL Network reported that Randy Moss has been traded to New England for this year's 4th round pick. The deal is pending Moss passing a physical.

I do not get it. The Pats are loaded at WR, and a team like Tenesee or Miami who need a WR should be licking their lips to get Randy Moss for a fourth round pick.

Geez thats a crazy trade.

I just can't believe that the Raiders just traded Moss before Russell can even match up with him.

Who else do the Raiders have a WR other than Mike Williams (from Detroit)?

Thanks
Mike

Jerry Porter but thats it

Stang81 said:
Geez thats a crazy trade.

I just can't believe that the Raiders just traded Moss before Russell can even match up with him.

Who else do the Raiders have a WR other than Mike Williams (from Detroit)?

Thanks
Mike

hornsfan92 said:
patriots are going to the superbowl again if moss decides he wants to play

This I find hillarious. So if Moss decides to play he is the reason the Patsies get to the superbowl? What about the defense, Tom Brady, the run game or just downright injuries. There is a lot of factors that go into a team making it to the big dance and to say "if Moss decides to play the Patsies are superbowl champs" .... and we haven't even begun training camp!

Don't get me wrong on paper the Patsies looked stacked ... but we all know hoe that translates into a 16 game season!

whatch he is not whanted any were after awill mabey the vikings will end up with him agen but u know the way he played here just was awsum wen he didnt f@#% it up with his shananigens

all Moss wanted was a winning team, the Raider sure as hell are were never gonna be one of those with him on it because QB problems and Moss's own more or less unhappy atiude, now that Tom Brady is his QB he will become the best player in the Patriots divison

yes this is ture man i never thought of it like that ooooooo i hope they dont play th viks when hes on the feald or we will never win agenst them agen till he retiers ooooooo this is going to be good to whatch the pats from now on man

Back