Basketball Will Jeremy Lin Drop Like a Rock (et)?

Will Jeremy Lin be a starter to begin the season?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SDGecko

Bench Warmer
Remember the run on Jeremy Lin's rookie card when he was with New York? It looks like those days might be over with Dwight Howard taking up space in the lane and Patrick Beverly coming on as a shooter, superior defender and playing under control with greater frequency.

Look for the value of Lin's rookie cards to start dropping when the Rocket offense turns into an inside out type of affair. The signing of Howard might bring back the days of dump the ball into Hakeem and spot up for threes that propelled Houston to back to back titles a while back. Even back in those days, the athletic Kenny Smith became a shooter and Jeremy Lin who spent the last part of 2013 clanking his outside shots will have to do much better to get some quality playing time.

With all this said, look for the rush to acquire Lin's rookie cards to come to an end and the selling start to begin. It happened to Apple, so don't think Lin will be immune.

I agree with you. With Dwight Howard now in Houston it means less touches and chances for Lin. His cards will see an adverse effect in value. I look for his cards to slowly drop unless he starts and has an MVP type year, but that is highly unlikely. Thank God I do not have any I cannot lose any money.

Back