Football Will Bill Cowher Be Browns Next Head Coach?

Will Bill Cowher Be The Cleveland Browns Next Head Coach? Cast your vote below

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

officer27

Bench Warmer
Given general manager Phil Savage's response to an e-mail from a fan and the lack of response to coach Romeo Crennel by the Cleveland Browns it should come as no surprise that there a rumors about potential changes.

Quoting an unnamed source, Profootballtalk.com is reporting the Cleveland Browns have reached out to former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach and current television analyst Bill Cowher about joining the Cleveland franchise.

Per the source, the Browns are willing to give Cowher a contract worth $8 million to $9 million per year.

Full Story --------> Report: Browns will give Cowher $8-9 million to coach - Sports Rumors - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Boils down to # of years, guarantees, perks, I'd say. Don't forget they have to interview minority candidates, as well.

As a Browns fan I am just glad to finally hear taht we are at least looking for a change. Gives us some joy AGAIN. But I know we have to take one step at a time. Wud like to take two steps right now though and fire Savage and Crennel.

Back