Wife walked in and said, "What's going on???"

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
Then she handed me four envelopes from the mailbox.

So here they are.

Terrell Thomas LCM /999

TerrellThomasLCMAuto999.jpg

Kenny Phillips Contenders!

KennyPhillipsContendersAuto.jpg

Terrell Thomas National Treasures /99

TerrellThomasNationalTreeasuresAuto.jpg

Manningham Rookie Premiere :cheers:

MarioManninghamToppsRookiePremiereA.jpg

nice haul man!!! love the premiere. and @ least your wife is nice about your mail, mine usually says "youve been spending more money....huh mother f***er!!!!!"

nice haul man!!! love the premiere. and @ least your wife is nice about your mail, mine usually says "youve been spending more money....huh mother f***er!!!!!"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

oh...and nice mail....that Terrell Thomas collection of yours is starting to come together.....and love the Topps auto too:salut:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As you can probably see I don't buy cards very often. I just like to get the auto RCs of each draft pick and usually buy them during the offseason. So she doesn't mind. She spends three times as much on clothes so can't give me crap.

"What's going on?" :roll::roll::roll::roll: As if she doesn't know. :)

Great stuff!!!

Should've said that you're quitting collecting cards, but starting to collect other peoples perscription ***** :salut:

Nice cards, Rowbert in NY or CT (even though you had a disrespectful text about Northcutt :snooty: )

Back