Basketball Who will be the best?

Who will go down as being the best (Of This Group)?

• Total voters
I say Wade. He has all the tools to be great. When he needs to score, he scores, when he needs to be a team player, then he is a team player. Unlike Kobe where all he does is score.

Lebron by far. He may not have a ring like Wade or Kobe but he never played with Shaq. Leborn will bring a title to C-Town all alone. Thats all he needs is Larry to play D, Donyell to make a few open shots and Z to just do something. And LBJ will be the "Chosen One"

lol Lebron will never win in cleveland.

Im sorry, with his contract, and the city, FA's will not want to go there. The only way cleveland wins is if they pay a luxury tax. You ask, well jordan did this, and jordan did dad, Well he also played in Chicago, a 10x more marketable team.

Who is going to wear a cavs jersey? No one.

Who is going to wear a bulls jersey? Millions

wheres the love for amare? He will dominate if he fully recovers from his injury, if not, lebron james. Dwyane Wade is kinda overrated and filled with hype from his championship...

How can you put Kobe on that list? He's been in the league for 10 years already. the others have 2-3 seasons. Kobe's seen his glory, the others have to wait until they are seasoned veterans.
Amare may be good and have the skills, but lot's of injuries early in a career will wear him dawn faster.
Lebron IS overrated, and will never win a championship, ala Iverson. One man does'nt make a championship... the surrounding cast does. look at what happened to Shaq... Shaq helped bring those Championships to L.A. and Miami.. he did'nt create them by himself.. had he gone to L.A. and not had Kobe, Fisher and the others.. No Ring.. Had he not had Wade and the others in Miami.. no ring.
Championships are won with balance.. Lebron will never have that.

Wade being full of hype because of the Championship??? Thats assinine.. lebron is the one that is Hyped constantly, and he has nothing! Cleveland could'nt even make the playoffs.
But also remember.. Miami almost lost in the first round to a young talented, underrated team from Chicago...

so.. why no love for the White guy? Hinrich is very underrated, and plays a different style of basketball.
Also comparing some of these guys makes no sence considering the positions they play, and the type of game they play.
Unfair comparisons all around.
You would'nt compare Jerry West to Gary Payton.. would you?
that would be like comparing Walter Payton to Ricky williams

What Are You Smokin?

daze_fan said:
How can you put Kobe on that list? He's been in the league for 10 years already. the others have 2-3 seasons. Kobe's seen his glory, the others have to wait until they are seasoned veterans.
Amare may be good and have the skills, but lot's of injuries early in a career will wear him dawn faster.
Lebron IS overrated, and will never win a championship, ala Iverson. One man does'nt make a championship... the surrounding cast does. look at what happened to Shaq... Shaq helped bring those Championships to L.A. and Miami.. he did'nt create them by himself.. had he gone to L.A. and not had Kobe, Fisher and the others.. No Ring.. Had he not had Wade and the others in Miami.. no ring.
Championships are won with balance.. Lebron will never have that.

Wade being full of hype because of the Championship??? Thats assinine.. lebron is the one that is Hyped constantly, and he has nothing! Cleveland could'nt even make the playoffs.
But also remember.. Miami almost lost in the first round to a young talented, underrated team from Chicago...

so.. why no love for the White guy? Hinrich is very underrated, and plays a different style of basketball.
Also comparing some of these guys makes no sence considering the positions they play, and the type of game they play.
Unfair comparisons all around.
You would'nt compare Jerry West to Gary Payton.. would you?
that would be like comparing Walter Payton to Ricky williams

1. Kobe is on the list because he along with Wade and LeBron are compared to each other all the time!

2. How can you talk about LeBron and Wade like they are sooo over rated?! Wade just carried his team to a championship! No, not by himself, but he carried the Heat! When they needed him to step up and score 40+ points to beat Detroit, he did!
As for LeBron, he is one of the top 5 players in the league along with Wade.

You said "lebron is the one that is Hyped constantly, and he has nothing! Cleveland could'nt even make the playoffs."

Last I checked Cleveland did make the playoffs, thanks to LeBron James. And if my momory serves me, which it does, Cleveland was one game away from beating Detroit to go to the Eastern Conference Finals! As a matter of fact, not even one game away... ONE REBOUND AWAY!!!

As for Hinrich, he is one of the most under rated players in the NBA. He is a great PG who can shoot from anywhere on the floor, drive the ball, and play great defense. He is on the list because he was part of the elite group from the 03-04 NBA Draft. As I said, he should get no votes though. As good as he is, the only player on that list that you can ever argue him over would be Chris Bosh, who also should get no votes.

My vote is for Wade. As good as I think LeBron will be (Top 10 of All-Time), I think Wade will be better. And although both of them have a shot to be put in the same group as Michael Jordan, I think Wade is more likely to be there.

Thats just one mans voice.

Evan

I think you have to put kobe up there. Lebron or Kobe are the the best two of those by far.

How can you compare AI to LBJ. Iverson is nothing but scorer. Lebron rebound,PASSES and plays better D. And you also say one man can never take a team to the finals, 2001 Iverson took Philly to the finals. So learn some facts before trying to say things. I personally think Hinrich is garbage and Bosh is a billion times better.

Back