who could forget that Monday night game

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:shifty:

cant wait for this bad boy to get here...

!BWYPBlgBmk~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl)w!eBK(KsSqnmw~~_12.JPG

i didnt until this morning i saw it with a few hours left and it was well under what i sold my Bo auto for...

The Boz was the first $1 Million Man :salut:

he was just a roided up guy who didnt amount to a lump of crap, but the combo ON CARD with Bo i couldnt pass up a shot at it...

there are 4 total on ebay thus far, $61 completed, $52 completed (mine), $80 BIN/BO sitting and one for over $100

alright pulled up the game stats for Bo

Att 18
Yds 221
Long 91 (Touchdown)
TDs: 2
Rec: 1
Yds 14 (Touchdown)
TDs 1

That is one SWEET auto card! Bo was the MAN! I've always said that if he would have concentrated on only football and not been injured he would have been perhaps the best RB of all time. Sick combo of power and speed!

he was a pretty good baseball player as well :salut:

i had a bo auto for about 3 days, an eTopps Classics limited to 25 i had about $55 into it and sold it for $140 on ebay...it wasnt serial numbered, but its a known run of 25...

it was on sale on Thanksgiving Day and sold out in just a few minutes...i had to take a break from the game and food to order :shifty:

i know you are young mr matt, but it is a very well known game, and is included in most Bo highlights..i found a youtube clip of the running over of Boz but its slowmo :snooty: and then i found one to "Bulls on Parade" but the quality of the video sucks :snooty:

Back