White whale mail....

twisty571

Bench Warmer
This is what I consider a real white whale unlike some who see a card just released and they want it. This is the 1st & only 1 I have seen in many years so needless to say I over paid but I had to have it ya' know;)
#11/20
A-train-01playoffGemsOs.jpg

Then these:
#25/25
KevinSmith-08.jpg

#30/35 came with a damaged corner,not sure I'm keeping it.
KevinSmith-08Ultimate3.jpg

Awesome card! I'm with you on the "whale" designation. You have to have hunted for it for years for it to be a true "white whale." I grabbed the Rudi not too long ago. Not sure why it's /40 but the Thomas is /20. They just don't make cards like they used to.

2001PlayoffHonorsXORJ.jpg

I think they make beautiful cards today,the biggest problem is over population of the cards. I mean seriously does upper deck need 40 different products and topps another 30 and playoff 20 more. They want to put the hobby into hobby and rarity back they need to not make as many products instead of making more 1/1's.

I think they make beautiful cards today,the biggest problem is over population of the cards. I mean seriously does upper deck need 40 different products and topps another 30 and playoff 20 more. They want to put the hobby into hobby and rarity back they need to not make as many products instead of making more 1/1's.

That's true. Flooding the market with numbered cards, jerseys, and autos seems to have backfired on the card companies. I think beckett does its best to inflate prices just to keep the card companies afloat. Imagine what would happen to product sales if ebay could somehow put out a price guide with true market value pricing?

Back