Hockey What's Wrong With The Red Wings?

nowicki2013

Bench Warmer
What's wrong with the Red Wings? I live in Michigan and I wouldn't even watch hockey if it wasn't for the fact the the Red Wings are out home team. It seems like we're the "Yankees of hockey." We usually always have the best team in the league every year. I think it's been way too long since we've had a championship in Hockeytown. What's going on?

It's the same thing as with the Tigers (and Lions if you want to include them).. NO KILLER INSTINCT.

Sure... one of the best teams out there (at least on paper), but when it comes down to "go for the jugular"... it just doesn't happen. Sad but true.

I hope you guys are right. It shouldn't be too much longer for another Red Wings championship. I sure do miss the days of Yzerman and Federov, even though a lot of my friends can't stand Federov. I'm not so sure about Howard, as a goaltender, we might have to think of a replacement for him.

I hope you guys are right. It shouldn't be too much longer for another Red Wings championship. I sure do miss the days of Yzerman and Federov, even though a lot of my friends can't stand Federov. I'm not so sure about Howard, as a goaltender, we might have to think of a replacement for him.

I just picked up a Fedorov auto on Sunday night. It cost me $15, and change so he still has a pretty big following.

Red Wings will make the playoffs and hopefully go far if they get players like Datsyuk and Zetterberg playing well again. When those two were injured the team wasnt playing too badly, just not getting the results.

Despite current position its been a good season, players like Dekeyser has shone so its not all doom and gloom.

Back