Football What to get?

sportydude

Bench Warmer
I will prolly be getting $10 to use at Amazon.com from a website for my # of refferals. Or I can take a number of moves, idk how many yet, which can help me make money. So I was wondering what pack(s) of cards should I get from there for $10? Looking for nice 06 Football. Thanks!

Are you talking about Exodus ? Ifso if continue to get referals why not just save the Amazon gift certs. for a nice hobby box . Or maybe you could find Daniel Bullocks on there .

jasonbay said:
Are you talking about Exodus ? Ifso if continue to get referals why not just save the Amazon gift certs. for a nice hobby box . Or maybe you could find Daniel Bullocks on there .
yea it is exodus. i need 34 more to get the $20 one and that is the highest. So I cant get a hobby box.

10 bucks for sure. That game is overrated anyways , you'll be happy with yourself even if dont pull anything . But theres always the chance to pull a great card that you could sell and make your collection of Bullocks and whoever really great. Thats my opinion , you decide.

sportydude said:
That is what I was thinkin. Cuz I really want some of them SPx. Do I need a credit card or anything to buy off of Amazon.com?
Nope , but you will need to cover for shipping . I got a Gift Cert from Protrade and when I bought 2 packs of Classics all I needed was to cover shipping . So you might not be able to get the Spx , not sure though.

Back