what the Hoyer?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
hes in like sage/press pass then contenders and SPA, i know he sells fairly well but holy...

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_nkw...thentic&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

BV is $10 i think :shock:

:shifty:

just got one for $2 on COMC :pray:

his regular has gone as high as $20, but last one didnt sell with a $7 open, i got one of those on COMC a few weeks back for $2 and had an offer of $4 on it within days (really only search the new listings) which i declined...might be worth it to take a delivery to flip those, i have the 2 SPA Hoyers and a JSY # Courtney Bryan SPA waiting over there now, not much else i think id be able to flip though :think:

well i had $4 into 2 Hoyer SPAs, just sold them for $18, not a bad turn, for really doing nothing...i just look at the new SPA looking for serial numbers and such

i got $6 on the regular $12 on the bronze...ive sold a couple in the past year for $4-$7 for regulars on eBay...

if you are going to sell, id suggest a starting bid that is closer to what they sell for ($4-$5) instead of doing a $0.99 and riding it, because i figure some fall through the cracks...maybe you get lucky and he goes off...then again the Pats are fairly close to clinching, so you might want to hold til week 16 or 17 when Hoyer may get on the field, but with Mallett on the roster, im not sure who they would focus on...

Back