What should have been the greatest mailday of my life . . . .

Zeeck

Sneaky
Finally got ahold of the #1 card on my all-time want-list. I've wanted this card ever since I knew about it, shelled out a great chunk of coin, only to have it arrive in the mail looking like this:

ThomasNNOF.jpg

I couldn't be more pissed off right now!!! I tried calling Beckett Grading, but I just get a voicemail. Hopefully they'll call back. I guess I'll be sending it in to be re-slabbed. The only saving grace is that BGS uses that inner sleeve, so odds are the card is actually fine . . . . I hope.

Does anyone know if BGS does on-site slabbing at Nationals?

Anyways, these also came in the lot, not that anything beyond the NNOF really matters:

ThomasTiffany9-1.jpg
ThomasTiffany9-2.jpg

ThomasTiffany95.jpg
ThomasTopps95.jpg

phukitol

Took me a minute to figure out that the messed up card was an error one. Really sorry about that, hopefully it will be able to be reslabbed :pray:

Eeeeh, that hurts.

The only time BGS has called me back was the next day after I left the message. I don't think anyone answers the phone there.

99% sure you can get slabbed at the national, just need to get in early as it may be a several hour wait

I just looked up their show schedule, and they will be doing slabbing. I think I'll head over their Thursday afternoon to have it slabbed, and if it's a wait then I can pick it up on Saturday.

I just looked up their show schedule, and they will be doing slabbing. I think I'll head over their Thursday afternoon to have it slabbed, and if it's a wait then I can pick it up on Saturday.

not going friday? ill take your fantasy baseball prizes with me to transfer and save the $2 mailing...

bring it to nat's. i want to take my pic with the NNOF. seriously :drool:

sucks though about the case. listen to jason, he seems to know whats going on. he's got TONS of time to ****....

thanks!

Beckett actually got back to me only about an hour after I left a message, not too bad.

Mike - I've thought about sending to PSA. I'd kick myself if it landed a 7, though, or if it got the dreaded (OC) qualifier.

Back