Football What do you think will happen to Kerry Collins cards?

Uncle Ted

Bench Warmer
:box: Looks as though he's going to do all of the ringwork, do you think his cards will ever catch on? Rookies, Autos, etc. I think it will be very interesting to watch scenario unfold! Any thoughts?

well if he proves to be good game in and game out they should The problem with beckett prices is they are not really reasonable there are a lot of prices I just look at and say how did they get to that outcome LOL so in that essence I would have to say beckett will not have collins cards catch up to his play

Uncle Ted said:
:box: Looks as though he's going to do all of the ringwork, do you think his cards will ever catch on? Rookies, Autos, etc. I think it will be very interesting to watch scenario unfold! Any thoughts?

I dont think they will do much at all....They have never ever really been a hot commodity so to speak. He is on a small market team, no matter how much I love them lol....He was not even included in any base sets last year as everyone still wants VY to be the man here in TN.....I dont look for much movement on them.

Back