Basketball What do you guys think?

bjtheman1

Bench Warmer
In regards to 09-10 Exquisite, I got a box when it first came out thinking this might be something worth holding onto. Well now I'm not so sure.

I have an offer of $550 for it which is less than what I paid but of course I know there's nothing I can do about it.

Do you see upside in holding onto to it for awhile, I just don't see/feel this one will gain much value in the long run if any at all.

BHELSER1981 said:
one sold on Monday on Ebay for $599, but there have also been several unsold

2009/10 Upper Deck Exquisite Collection Basketball Box - eBay (item 110453042512 end time Dec-14-09 17:58:03 PST)

If you aren't hurting for the cash, I would stick it up on Ebay for $600 (or $650 BIN/BO) and sit on it for a month - I am sure there are going to be bing cashbacks at 20-25% after christmas, might make it easier to sell it (you may even be able to bump it up a little).

Yep, I checked past sales just the other day and noticed that. Mine's on ebay right now with $600 OBO, just got the $550 offer but definitely gonna wait a abit. I wish Bing would shoot up now, that would be nice.

If you can avoid the urge to crack it,I'd sell it. It's just not a good product,and what is really killing it is the best 2 rookies(jennings and evans) don't even have an auto'd rookie in there

Back