Basketball what do yall think?

GMONEY06

Bench Warmer
recently i bought a deron williams exquisite patch auto#100 2 colr. off the bay for 60$ is this a good deal. i also bought a julius hodge 4 color patch auto #225

how did i do??

I think thats good. You cant go wrong with exquisite, and most people on these boards can't really afford thos exquisite cards, but those are good pickups. If you hang onto them long enough, you should make a nice profit.

One more thing, you should take the password thing off your photobucket, so people can actually view it when you are trying to make a trade.

Hey man, If you have any problems what so ever on this site, you come to me!

I will handle it. Have all of your other buddies try and join.

Also, Joshsmith refered you.

You paid too much for the Deron. YOu can get those patches under $50. Most around $40. Just letting ya know. Those green/orange/yellow jerseys just arent worth as much as the regular rookies.

Yea, and that $80-100 bucks that you spent, you could have bought one really nice rookie exquisite auto patch. If you added some, you could have gotten granger, or with $100, you could get a decent Kaman or Maurice Williams exquisite, but its up to you. I buy exquisite for investment, so I know what smart buys are, but you probably buy exquisite of players you like or what you think are good deals. And keep in mind, if its a card you wanted, it doesnt really matter how much you paid, as long as you got it.

Back