Football Well the Denver Broncos Take the Cake on Playoff Scenarios LOL GOTTA READ

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
So im rooting against everyone in the AFC sunday lol!

It's Denver that takes the cake when it comes to the number of playoff possibilities. There are at least 10 ways that the Broncos can make it into the postseason. Five of them hinge on Denver victories. The Broncos need to win AND get: losses by New York and Baltimore (6.5%); losses by New York and Pittsburgh (6.8%); a New York loss and a Houston victory (9.3%); losses by Baltimore and Pittsburgh (9.4%); or a Baltimore loss and a Houston victory (12.9%). There are five more ways that Denver can get in regardless of whether it beats Kansas City, all of them hinging on four or five other playoff contenders all losing - all of which happen at far lower odds

i always love to hear the raiders fans bark its funny were have you been the last 20 years.. oh yeah tampa bay kicked your arse muhaaaaa

Sorry but I hope they dont make it. The worse the Broncos do the better 1st round draft pick the Seahawks get next draft.. Since you traded us your 1st round pick... 2 1st round picks for the Hawks should = some nice box breaks for Hawks fans next season (unless we draft 2 offensive linemen like we need to heh).

atrain2004 said:
i always love to hear the raiders fans bark its funny were have you been the last 20 years.. oh yeah tampa bay kicked your arse muhaaaaa

Donks have choked more than the Chargers have in recent years. So much for that 6-0 start :rolleyes: Aside from the last SB that horse face Elway won, how many playoff games have the Donks won since then? ;)

BRONCOS

THEN....6-0

NOW....8-7

AFTER SUNDAY...8-8

NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS = CHOKE

TITANS

THEN...0-6

NOW...7-8

AFTER SUNDAY 8-8

NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS = NOT TOO SHABBY

128803194606204272.jpg

You would think that the Doncos would play their best player if healthy in this upcoming game.

Nope, The coach decided to bench Brandon Marshall because of accountability reasons.

FAIL!

Back