Week 9 GDT

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
everyone has an extra hour to kill before kickoff :wall:

my upset pick of the week is Denver over Oakland - i dont think Tebow has much of a game, but with Oakland throwing 6 INTs last game, in addition to Palmer probably not being in 'game shape' with a 'full playbook,' and Run DMC out, i think the Denver D scores or at least puts Tebow in an area where he can maybe not get sacked 3 straight or fumble so Denver can kick a FG

Cleveland is screwed - Chris Cowabunga (far from the 'odd' man out for Texans, he was #4 RB) is starting as Hillis and Hardesty are broken, leaves them with Thomas Clayton (who was rushing leader in preseason 2008 i want to say) who has been on the couch all season...he was with Cleveland and 3 or 4 other teams last year and didnt do much...

one of the common upset picks is Chargers over Packers, as Rivers rebounds from his horrid Monday night...that or the Packers take another week off...

also look for STL to make it 2 in a row - AJ Feeley is better than John Skelton :salut:

Palmer not knowing the playbook, which I think he knows most of it by now, is still better than Tebow knowing his playbook by 10 fold. Tebow is horrible, and they are starting a runingback with one hand. They are in rougher shape than the Raiders. I think 24-10 Raiders.

i still think its advantage Tebow (and im pretty sure everyone knows i hate him), this is part of the problem with the CBA...everyone talks about 'game speed'...palmer being out since last season, with the exception of a half last week, and the lack of full pad/speed practices coupled with no mcfadden the raiders offense is weaker than broncos..

i think its one of the more interesting games this week

screw you Rams

how do you get 2 safeties in a quarter and LOSE the game because you got a FG blocked as time expired then give up a 99 yard punt return TD?

and screw the Giants, lose the easy games, win the big games...

there was a point right after the Pats scored at the end of the game where i was leading my confidence pool, then Rams and Patriots blow it :wall:

Back