way more than i wanted to pay

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:doh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370281086829&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thomas Davis, Erik Ainge, and Chad Owens typically sell $15 each...then i hoard Andre Hall (looks gold), and Reggie McNeal (looks gold), ive always been too cheap to pick up a Kolby, not sure if hes still on the KC roster because they suck and LJ is in trouble again...Clady might do something worth a crap if Denver keeps running the table, and i already have one of those i think...Chevis Jackson blows, got one for $0.99 a few weeks back, and same with Jordan Kent...i figure if Sanchez gets hurt stupid Jets folks will go nutty for the Ainge...

i was hoping it would go widely unnoticed, but that wasnt the case...also i dont have nor have i ever a Thomas Davis or Chad Owens...they dont surface very often

yeah i still have 1 clady, i want to say it was selling for like $7, none completed of late...OL dont get much attention, but perhaps if they beat the Ravens today there would be some Clady action...not a big fan of the 08 Exquisites, but with this lot itll bring me up to 5 or 6 total...

so if i could unload the Clady for a few 05s or 06s id be happy...

well i figure if i were to buy the Owens, Davis, and Ainge (which i wouldnt buy) at market price, as well as the Hall and McNeal, id have to pay about what i paid for the 9...granted CJax and Kent have 0 resale value, but Clady and Smith are 'decent'

itll give me 17 Andre Halls and 11 Reggie McNeals :shock:

now if Hall could just get a team and have a huge preseason :pray: so i can unload them for $50+

Back