WANTED: 2006 Topps UH GOLDS

tigsfan said:
I could probably use some of those U.S. Signers too. I have A&G 35,145,245 (all Short Prints).
Since you're a Tigers collector also, you probably don't have much in the way of Tigers that you're willing to trade away, do you?

I certainly want those 3 A&G that you listed. I usually trade by BV. Those are $3 each, and the Golds and Signers usually start at $3 each also. So I'll trade you your choice of 3 golds or signers for those 3 A&G. If you have any Tigers for trade let me know what you have and maybe we can expand the trade a bit. I didn't see much in your bucket that I'm interested in, because I'm mainly interested in completing my sets and in Tigers cards.

jessman1128 said:
Since you're a Tigers collector also, you probably don't have much in the way of Tigers that you're willing to trade away, do you?

I certainly want those 3 A&G that you listed. I usually trade by BV. Those are $3 each, and the Golds and Signers usually start at $3 each also. So I'll trade you your choice of 3 golds or signers for those 3 A&G. If you have any Tigers for trade let me know what you have and maybe we can expand the trade a bit. I didn't see much in your bucket that I'm interested in, because I'm mainly interested in completing my sets and in Tigers cards.

I have plenty of base extras listed on my freewebs (by player).

BTW: where are you a student at?

tigsfan said:
I have plenty of base extras listed on my freewebs (by player).

BTW: where are you a student at?
Ah, ok, I'll check that out and let you know if I see anything else I need then. I'm a student at Ferris State University.

jessman1128 said:
Ah, ok, I'll check that out and let you know if I see anything else I need then. I'm a student at Ferris State University.

What a coincidence, my sister goes to Ferris also! She's going to major in music management or something like that.

tigsfan said:
What a coincidence, my sister goes to Ferris also! She's going to major in music management or something like that.
Pretty cool...yeah, they have a good Music Management program from what I hear. I'm in Computer Information Systems myself, and I'll be graduating this spring. I can't wait!

btw, what Signers cards do you need from the dupes I have listed on my site?

tigsfan said:
I have an extra John Langdon too.

Abraham Baldwin (SC-AB)
Nicholas Gilman (SC-NG)
Robert Morris (SC-RM)
Hey, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this. I looked through part of your base cards page yesterday and found a few cards I need; I should have time to finish looking through it tomorrow and I'll get in touch with you then.

jessman1128 said:
Hey, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this. I looked through part of your base cards page yesterday and found a few cards I need; I should have time to finish looking through it tomorrow and I'll get in touch with you then.

I have a trade on another site that is waiting for this one to come through. LMK what you need.

Back