Virginia Tech

Hey James, in response to your question....if you could let me know what you have in the following...Skip Thomas, Lee Roy Selmon, Fred Dryer, Carl Ekern, Buck Buchanan, Derrick Thomas, and Kaepernick....thanks!

Hey James, in response to your question....if you could let me know what you have in the following...Skip Thomas, Lee Roy Selmon, Fred Dryer, Carl Ekern, Buck Buchanan, Derrick Thomas, and Kaepernick....thanks!
yes,I can use the Jones as long as it's #d 750,I don't have that one...here is what I have for trade...
1979 Topps Base Set #123 Lee Roy Selmon... 1973 Topps Base Set #497 Buck Buchanan(EX)
1984 Topps Base Set #371 Lee Roy Selmon ... 1974 Topps Base Set #218 Buck Buchanan(VG)
1985 Topps Base Set #175 Lee Roy Selmon(EX)... 2013 Bowman Base Set #101 Colin Kaepernick
1991 Pro Set Platinum #51 Derrick Thomas ... 2013 Panini Elite #85 Colin Kaepernick
1991 Score Base Set #661 Derrick Thomas ... 2013 Panini Player of the Day #5 Colin Kaepernick
1992 Pro Set Base Set #204 Derrick Thomas ... 2013 Panini Prestige #170 Colin Kaepernick
1992 Topps Base Set #459 Derrick Thomas ... 2013 Panini Rookies and Stars #83 Colin Kaepernick
1994 Pinnacle Sportflics #80 Derrick ...2013 Topps Base Set #336 Colin Kaepernick
2013 Topps Strata Retail #99 Colin Kaepernick

Last edited:
Here are the ones I'd be interested in (I can continue to work on some stuff for you as well):
1979 Selmon
1973 Buchanan
1984 Selmon
2013 panini player of the day Kaepernick
2013 panini prestige Kaepernick
2013 topps strata retail Kaepernick
1994 pinnacle sportflics Derrick Thomas

btw...I don't need the Royal UD Masterpiece any more...but I will hold the cards you are wanting until we can agree upon something

Okay you got it...I'll remain looking for stuff at shows for you...plus I still have some other stuff I want to go through. I appreciate you letting me know.

question...If you collect Fred Dryer,and Buck Buchanon(and other cards of the sort,there has to be a very limited quantity to choose from.How would you find oddball cards of them? Like the Police issues,and Coke issues and local stuff from NY and or KC ? I know there are cards out there,but I've contacted dealer after dealer for oddball stuff,and e-bayed til I've just quit looking...

James, that is a great question....It really takes either running across the right dealer (which I used to have a guy out of Mississippi I done a lot of business with) - - but that was years ago and I have not seen him in many years now. I would get a lot of stuff through him, as I thought he was very fair to deal with and he had a lot of stuff at good prices. His name was Garry Coon - - I'm not sure if he just got out of the business or what. I've tried to look him up online, but with no luck. Honestly, I'm not even sure if he's still alive...certainly hope so though. But yes, that oddball stuff can be extremely hard to find....let alone find in good shape. I personally think some of those off the wall cards are really cool to find.

yup,I've gotten lucky on a few...But it's a rare occasion. I've actually got a Phil Simms card that came from the U.K.,it's a rare shredded wheat game card where it seems like they are teaching the English about American football...that was an e-bay find,and like I say...it drives you nuts just repeatedly looking and hoping one will eventually show up.

Back