Very Rare OJ MAYO 08-09 SP Authenic Auto RC!! Red Foil SP /5!

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
This came out of retail packs.. There is one currently on ebay for BIN $250.

DSCF1212.jpg

DSCF1211.jpg

I didn't know what to think of the card, then I saw this.

08-09 SP Authentic RUSSELL WESTBROOK Auto RETAIL RED /5 - eBay (item 130450729675 end time Nov-03-10 07:56:19 PDT)

Looking to make a good deal with someone who needs it for their personal collection. You know any OJ MAYO Super Collectors, LMK!!!

yah, this is at my friends house, sitting there collecting dust.. I just found the Westbrook about an hour ago.. He hit it out of a retail box..

He hit this OJ Mayo.. There is another OJ Mayo on ebay for a BIN $250.. I thought that was too high...

Then I found the Westbrook..

Now I'm testing the waters here, and hoping to find the OJ Mayo Super Collector..

I think these cards were rumored to be out of /5! UD never gave actual production numbers on them. Because in 05-06 they were redemptions /5 and came red. Same with Ultimate Collection. They were sets from redemption for /5.

Also Westbrook has been going nuts on ebay lately. His Exquisite Rc have been selling for popping prices!! Ive been eyeing that OJ Mayo online as well. Would go nice with my Rose.

Did anyone here crack the retail stuff?

Ground Support said:
There is 2 Mayo's.. Mine, and the one on ebay..

OJ, I'm looking for 150-200 SV on this one.. Cheaper then
Ebay..

I think $150 is a good price for this card. They may very well be out of 5 or something close. I think its either 5, 10 or 25. They rarely show up.

forgot to mention that ill contact you after the toronto card expo coming this weekend. Im meeting someone from detroit who is interested in buying my collection. If I dont end up selling everything, id be interested.

Back