Football Vacation Breaks My Best Pull EVER

canesfan2011

Bench Warmer
Ok I was on vacation in N.Y. for 2 weeks in the Rochester/Syracuse/auburn area. I broke 2 boxes of '05 ultra football 1/2 a box of '04-'05 hoops basketball and 1 box of '07 elite football. I got the Ultra for $35 a box the Hoops was $15 for the 1/2 box and '07 Elite was $115 for the box ya I know overpriced but it was the last day of my vacation so I figured Why not.

'04-'05 Hoops
Igoudala Rookie #/1750
Supreme Cour Dirk Jersey Not numbered

Box 1 of '05 Ultra
All Ultra Team David Carr Jersey
TD Kings Peyton Manning Jersey

Box 2 of '05 Ultra
Deuce Staley Platinum Medallion #/50
All Ultra Team Andre Johnson Jersey NFT
All Ultra Team Peyton Manning Jersey
Frank Gore Rookie NFT

Now to the '07 Donruss Elite
I'm going to list the Rookies and #'d inserts

Zoning Commision Phillip Rivers #/400
Steve Smith Status # 55/89
Elite Series Cadillac Williams Jersey #/175
Elite Series Matt Leinart #/1000
Passing the Torch John elway #/800
Elite Teams Buffalo Bills #/400
Prime Targets Maurice Jones Drew #/1000
Back to the Future Mcnair-Young #/400
Passing the Torch Archie Manning #/400
Elite Teams Chicago Bears #/800
Lymere Zimmerman Rookie #/599
James Jones Rookie #/599
T.J Houshmenzedah Zonin Comission #/1000

At the end of the First Row I hadn't pulled anything besides a few inserts and was a little frustrated till I opened the last pack of the row and saw a

Status Elite Calvin Johnson Rookie Auto #09/24!!!!!! I was speechless for a few moments as I looked at the card It is the Best Card I have pulled to date. it's NFT until I decide wheather to hold it till the season or try to sell it now for $350-$400 Thanks for reading this I know it was kind of long

nice pull....i wanted 2 collect calvin johnson....when i saw him play UNC when he was a freshman i knew he was gonna be good.....but its so high priced right now its not evn funny....i still got that gore stuff if u want 2 try 2 do a cash/card deal for it...lmk

Kingroy I know I got some dolphins not sure on the Rams I'll look when I get home and pm you

Champ Not yet I'm going to put one up when I get home

Thanks everyone. I want your oppinions on what to do Should I hold the card till the season stars in hopes it goes up or try to sell it for $375 right now

um..375 is a hell of a lot of money..i would sell now if you don't plan on collecting him..ive made the same mistake many times..holding on to the card instead of selling and watching its value decrease..so if you don't plan on collecting him i would definately sell now

Heres a few pictures they're a little blurry b/c of the shinnines of the card
DSC00499.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

Back