Football Upper Deck leaves game used sticker on 2008 Ultimate Card? LOOK! Fake company??

iLikePie

Bench Warmer
I saw this on eBay and it looks that Upper Deck buys from Elite Sports Marketing. I was told that Elite has been known to stretch the truth on some of their game used items. Here's an example, Like I was reading a article on another forum, that the guy saw a AROD game used HR ball autographed, and he lost the auction on eBay so he called them up and asked if they have any more. Elite said they have #341, which was the exact ball on eBay that sold a week ago. So which one is the actual HR ball? They have been known to sell fake items on eBay and sell real ones to make it look like everything they have is real. A lot of people think that Elite's game used items are VERY questionable as well as some of their autographs. COULD Upper Deck be buying fake game used items? You tell me...

Here's the picture...

55kw0i.jpg

hmmmm... i would imagine either a company of that size having A) shilled the value of the HR ball or B) not update their inventory on the A-Rod HR ball being out of stock before attempting to put their name on a fake.... Too much to lose especially with the Feds cracking down...
Personally... I think anyone who buys memorbilia without it being in hand is silly...

wow that would really turn me off to the hobby in general being that I have a lot of upper deck product game used that would be a heck of a lawsuit lets file...LOL

there a scam... but what memorabilia is unless you see it personally signed.. i mean the FBI was at last years national interogating suspected forgers

Back