Basketball UPDATED:TMac to NY,Landry to Sacramento,K-Mart to Houston

HiEnd

Bench Warmer
The Kings have reached an agreement in principle with the Rockets that will send Kevin Martin to Houston in exchange for Tracy McGrady, according to Adrian Wojnarowski.

Here's the exact deal, according to Wojo: Kings will send Martin, Sergio Rodridguez, Hilton Armstrong and Kenny Thomas(notes) to the Rockets while the Rockets will ship out T-Mac, Joey Dorsey and Carl Landry. Look for Francisco Garcia to get significant burn at the shooting guard spot for the Kings while Shane Battier takes a little hit. Feb. 18 - 1:25 am et

ac-n-mike said:
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIBLE trade for Houston... why would they do this?
agree totaly...this is stupid. Landry is avg. 16 pts off the bench, should have put him in the starting lineup and turned him loose..makes no sense to me..Morey better have something else up his sleeve or i'm done with their azz for the year.

I CAN NOT BELEIVE they gave up LANDRY ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !

MORONS !!!!!!!!!!!

morans.jpg

Detroit gave me some damn fine playoff games to watch over the last 4-5 years. I enjoyed the winning seasons they have produced over the last 8 years..

Houston can be good. I like the combo of Brooks, Ariza, and Martin.. High scoring for sure.. Could be an interesting team next year if they get Yao back at 100%.

As for you Cody, why don't head over to the Thunder hotel and ask for some autographs. Because that will be the best the Thunder will ever give you. Thunder are a small market team, in the western conference. They will never win the conference, or a title. And in 2-3-4 years, 1/2 the players they have now will bolt for bigger contracts, or be traded for expiring contracts because that franchise won't be able to afford to pay them. Don't believe me, take a better look at this trade. Kings can't afford to pay Kevin Martin's big contract, so they dumped him for an expiring contract. Money off the books..

I highly doubt Kevin Durant wants to spend the rest of his career in Oklahoma anyway.

Back