Updated Photobucket...all Cards Ft Or Fs...check It Out!!!

Employee #8

Bench Warmer
Updated Photobucket..all Cards For Sale Or For Trade...check It Out!!!

PM me with for fastest response, not looking for anything particular, but willing to look at lists, links, etc. Also, PM me purchase offers for review...thanks, KD

check out my bucket for the cal ripken auto lmk if yu see anything that you can use i liked a few other cards also lmk if you see anything that you like

chris

oglesbyc said:
check out my bucket for the cal ripken auto lmk if yu see anything that you can use i liked a few other cards also lmk if you see anything that you like

chris

Not really looking to trade down on the Ripken right now (books $150), what else did you like?

I have some interest in the things below...

Youk SS
Maroney Auto
Addai Autos
Ryan Howard Chrome
Pujols UD RC

I like the Joshua Rodriguez Bowman auto and, to a lesser extent, the Russ Branyan auto. Check out my tradepage and let me know if there is anything you need for them (there is a link to my bucket there, but it is not up to date). Also, I doubt you'll find anything you need for the Satchel Paige, but if you do LMK
Thanks,
Chris

Cleveland Indians Collector

Employee #8 said:
PM me with for fastest response, not looking for anything particular, but willing to look at lists, links, etc. Also, PM me purchase offers for review...thanks, KD

kraft7014 said:
I like the Joshua Rodriguez Bowman auto and, to a lesser extent, the Russ Branyan auto. Check out my tradepage and let me know if there is anything you need for them (there is a link to my bucket there, but it is not up to date). Also, I doubt you'll find anything you need for the Satchel Paige, but if you do LMK
Thanks,
Chris

Cleveland Indians Collector

Like the fielder Jumbo jersey...lmk what BV your looking for on it...thanks, KD

Back