Overall a real good mail week.

Aaron Kelly Playoff ... err... Panini Prestige Xtra Points Black /10
AKellyXPBlack.jpg

Michael hamlin Xtra Points Black /10
HamlinXPBlack.jpg

I am waitin for James Davis to pop up now

Speaking of James Davis, his Red Ink from SE
JDavisSERed.jpg

Lastly, two big Woodys for the collection, and maybe, the last ones that I will buy of him since there is not too much out there.

Elite TOTC 1/400 (first 40 are "signed") and it is jersey number :dance:
WoodyTOTC1.jpg

Lastly, I found this in the Beckett Marketplace and emailed the seller. He knocked the price down to an acceptable level (since I was not going to pay $100) and I took it. I now need to get his Status /99, if you can locate one for me, PLMK.

Elite Aspirations 1/1
WoodyAspirations.jpg

very nice. I just got a redemption for James davis auto in Bowman rookies. Not sure what to do with it since i dont know anyone that likes clemson ;)

Brad.. those are some SWEET Dantzlers. Wish I could have found the 1/1 Aspirations first:cry: At least a true collector has it now! Also a sweet red ink Davis... I'm hoping to come across one as well. Go Tigers!!

very nice. I just got a redemption for James davis auto in Bowman rookies. Not sure what to do with it since i dont know anyone that likes clemson ;)
Nope, no one here ;)

Brad.. those are some SWEET Dantzlers. Wish I could have found the 1/1 Aspirations first:cry: At least a true collector has it now! Also a sweet red ink Davis... I'm hoping to come across one as well. Go Tigers!!

Thanks. I am looking forward to seeing some of your maildays.

Wow, love those two Woodrows!!! Great stuff!! I also like the Prestige Blacks. I haven't found a Vontae Davis one yet.

Back