Two Sport Mail Day... a "pay it forward"...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Received the following cards from Staff Member Taliason. Thanks Tal!

2014 Total Memorabilia Aric Almirola (check out the "NASCAR" patch!)
2013 A&G Kalama Autograph
2013 A&G Boone "Used Memorabilia"

cards from Tal.jpg !

Glad to do and and that you enjoy them! Just wish I could hit your PC a little better instead of your wife's!

Great stuff! Great job Tal, of slapping around the site's old guy. :cigar: I have no idea what the 2 A+G cards are. Someone care to explain who they are for me? I wonder why they only put the last name on them?

Great stuff! Great job Tal, of slapping around the site's old guy. :cigar: I have no idea what the 2 A+G cards are. Someone care to explain who they are for me? I wonder why they only put the last name on them?

Topps A&G seems to like using "last names" on the front of their cards.

Kalama - Champion Paddle Boarder

Boone - World's Toughest Mudder

Okay... we can make jokes all day with the "Toughest Mudder", but honestly, I'm not even sure what the heck that means!

Toughest Mudder is a race through a 10 mile military style (crawl under barbed wire, over the wall, rope cross, ect) obsticale course in sbout s foot of mud, lol. Id assume she is the womens division winner or even overall winner. The only reason I know this is because we have one every ytear in Colorado, and I have a nut job friend and his even nuttier Girlfriend who do crap like this all the time and is going to do tough mudder this year, lol.

Don't worry guys you have yours coming! Now does anyone know of a Yankees, Padres, or Diamondbacks team fan around here?

Toughest Mudder is a race through a 10 mile military style (crawl under barbed wire, over the wall, rope cross, ect) obsticale course in sbout s foot of mud, lol. Id assume she is the womens division winner or even overall winner. The only reason I know this is because we have one every ytear in Colorado, and I have a nut job friend and his even nuttier Girlfriend who do crap like this all the time and is going to do tough mudder this year, lol.

I wanna try that, just to say I did it. The video I saw for it awhile back is what got me the most interested in it...

That's so awesome that you guys do that here! I hope I can get involved...in both sending and receiving. ;) JK...well....maybe.

Back