TTm mail.

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Hey guys well 1st Mail day of the new year and started off with a TTM.
Also ended the year w/ a TTM so nice finish and start.

1st the end of 2011. It was a good year for my TTMing and hope for the same if not better this year.
Well Working hard on finishing my 1966 Dolphins Roster project and got 2 more to fill it in.
1st was Dick Westmoreland.
He played for the Dolphins from 1966-69 and the Chargers from 1963-65.
He was an all star in 1967 and a very good player and person.
He sent me back both customs a card of the one i used for the pic on my custom. He also ent me a 2 page letter about his career and after football. Also signed that. So 4 autos all together.
(i've noticed alot of the older players still like to sign over thier pic.)
westmoreland1ttmauto1-3-12.jpg

westmoreland2ttmauto1-3-12.jpg

westmoreland3ttmauto1-3-12.jpg

Then today was another 1966 success.
Took just over a week to get back.
He spent 3 years in the NFL and 1 and 1/2 with the Dolphins. Nice add. He kept 1 custom and sent a note saying he loved the card and will cherish it.
zecherttmauto1-3-12.jpg

Thats it for now lmk what you think.

thats cool that they are sending letters back...

i did a show and spent most of it talking with a ***** League player, real nice guy, Carl Long, he was very good with kids telling them importance of staying in school and such, thought it was pretty cool...after his career he drove a bus in Alabama...i got bought an autographed baseball from him

Yea love alot of the old guys love to know they are remembered and just want to talk about the old days. I love it when they keep 1 card or write back makes it just that much better.

Back